International Patient Service
Büyük Anadolu Hospital offers a comprehensive range of services to international patients and their relatives thanks to its experienced Team of International Patients Services. Our International Patient Service will cooperate with the patient from the first phone call or first email, informing him on arrival at the airport in Samsun and in all procedures such as visiting our hospital, where he will be personally escorted until the treatment is completed and the patient is safe at home. After our patient returns to his or her homeland, the recovery process following the treatment of the patient is closely monitored by our dedicated staff and physicians. Our professional team speaks English, German and Arabic and is ready to serve our patients from abroad!
98% SUCCESS AND
- Patient requests come in and the treatment plan is prepared by our doctors
- Appointments are agreed
- The patient will be picked up from the airport and brought to the hotel with free transfer
- Free transfer from the hotel to the hospital is arranged
- Consultation, diagnosis, examination and pre-op tests are completed
- Operation is on the same day or the next day.
- The patient’s stay in the hospital is included in the price with all medicines and care
- A free transfer from the hospital to the hotel is organized
- Post-op controls are included in the prices
- The patient will be taken to the airport for departure, which is included in the prices
- The team stays in contact with the patient during the healing period
- Ambulance and emergency services
- Hotel / Meal reservations and accommodation arrangements
- Organization of free airport hotel-hospital transfers
- Preparation of medical reports and their translation
- Personal care in the hospital
- Language support for English, German and Arabic
- To deal with the patient after the treatment
- Insurance advice
Before your trip to Samsun
Our hospital also accepts credit or debit cards from international banks. You can also pay in your local currency (EUR, USD, GBP..) according to the daily ratio. Of course, TRY is also accepted. The payment must be completed before surgery / treatment. Banks and bureaux de change are closed at 17:00 and do not work weekends
Visitors can use their debit cards to withdraw money in Turkish lira as well as Euros and US dollars at ATMs in Turkey. The majority of ATMs offer English or other language options for foreigners.
Visitors can use their credit cards and debit cards for all types of purchases. However, it is advisable to bring cash if you are traveling outside the city center or to smaller towns or villages.
Turkish Lira (TRY) is the national currency of the Republic of Turkey. Visitors can exchange cash in exchange bureaus and banks for Turkish Lira.
Foreigners are allowed to drive in Turkey, as long as they have their passport, international driver’s license and vehicle registration at all times. Turkey is on the right side of the road and the advanced motorway network provides easy access to different parts of the country.
Two-pin European sockets are widely used in Turkey as well as throughout continental Europe.
In addition to local GSM operators such as Turkcell, Avea and Vodafone, many international GSM operators offer coverage in Turkey. You can ask your GSM operator to enable your mobile phone’s international roaming feature before you travel to Turkey or simply purchase a new Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card from local operators in Turkey.
All museums in Turkey are closed on Mondays and can be visited on the other days from 9:00 to 17:00.
The pharmacies are open throughout the country from 09:00 to 19:00, except on Sundays. However, a pharmacy is open 24/7 in each neighborhood when the others are closed.
In Turkey, daily shopping malls with a variety of brands and services are open daily from 10am to 10pm
In Turkey, the banks are there for their customers from 9 am to 5 pm during the week, but closed on weekends.